For all those who want to invest in gold at the most affordable prices,the Mint of Poland has custom quotes for gold bars sold with deferred delivery on offer. We do not send our products abroad. If you want to order a selected product, please contact our Investment Products Division.
Our offer refers to the following transactions:
- Gold bars can be ordered via e-mail from Poland or in person at the Mint of Poland. The order shall include: first name, last name, address, telephone number, number of bars and their weight.
- After receipt of the order, the Mint of Poland prepares a simulation quote for the gold bars calculated at the specified time according to the current gold price and PLN/USD or EUR exchange rate.
- Once the simulation is ready, a pro-forma invoice is issued, forming the basis for an advance payment for the purchase of the gold bars in the amount of 75% of the simulated value of the gold bars. For purchases of over 5kg, the amount of such advance payment is 90% of the simulated value. Along with the pro-forma invoice, this procedure is sent.
- To accept the pro-forma invoice, the calculated advance payment must be paid to the bank account of the Mint of Poland indicated on the pro-forma invoice. The confirmation of the advance payment credited to the bank account of the Mint of Poland will be submitted to you and an advance VAT invoice will be issued.
- Once your advance payment has been credited to the bank account of the Mint of Poland, your written order concerning the selection of the LBMA Gold Price in the future must be submitted. The order for a specified day must be determined before 10.30 a.m. for the morning fixing or before 2.30 p.m. for the afternoon fixing. The fixing is announced in London at about 12.00 p.m. or 5.00 p.m. Warsaw time. For the morning fixing, the middle exchange rate of PLN to USD or EUR of Narodowy Bank Polski (the National Bank of Poland) of the same day is applicable, whereas for the afternoon fixing you are offered the rate of PLN to USD or EUR applicable on the interbank market. Orders must be delivered only and exclusively on working days in all of the following: in the Mint of Poland, in the United Kingdom and in Germany. All orders concerning the purchase of gold bars submitted after 2:30 p.m. on the day selected to be the day of determining the LBMA Gold Price will not be accepted.
- Upon sending the order concerning the purchase of gold bars to the Mint of Poland, you will receive the confirmation constituting acceptance of your order, whereas your advance payment will be credited against the purchase price of gold. Orders can be sent by e-mail or made in person at the headquarters of the Mint of Poland. Upon confirmation of acceptance of your order concerning the purchase of gold bars by our employee, a sales agreement is concluded.
- Upon your order, the Mint of Poland calculates the price of gold which will be valid for a specified transaction.
- The final settlement along with the pro-forma invoice and the amount to be paid is sent to you by an employee of the Mint of Poland. All pro-forma invoices must be paid within 14 days.
- After making your payment and receiving the information from the Mint of Poland on its readiness to release your gold bars, you are requested to collect the bars within 30 days. After this period, you will be charged for storage according to the price list, and your gold bars will be transferred to the Mint of Poland vault facility.
Along with the gold bars, you will receive a VAT invoice for the purchase of the gold bars.
- Then you shall collect your gold bars or conclude a storage agreement.
Feel free to use our supplementary services