1. Personal data.
On our website located at the address inwestycje.mennica.com.pl (hereinafter referred to the "Website") we do not automatically collect any information about its users (hereinafter referred to "Website Users"), with the exception of information collected via cookies and similar technologies.
2. What are cookie files and similar technologies?
3. Who places cookies?
The entity which places cookies on the Website User's Device and obtains access to them is the Website operator - Mennica Polska S.A. located at ul. Ciasna 6, 00-232 Warsaw.
Cookies are used by Mennica Polska S.A. We provide information on the way you use our site to social, advertising and analytical partners, such as: Facebook, Google and HotJar. The partners can combine this information with other data received from you or obtained while using their services.
5. Can you delete cookies?
You can delete cookies from your Device at any time. You can also disable the collection and use of information about you to handle advertising targeting. The mechanism enabling users to choose whether to enable or disable the collection of information about them to handle advertising targeting can be found here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Cookies are used on the Mint's Website for the following service purposes:
a) to maintain the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on every subpage of the Website;
b) to handle the basket in the process of placing orders in the Mint’s online store;
c) to restore the User's session;
d) to enable the Website User’s automatic logging;
e) to adapt the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of webpages; in particular, these files allow for recognizing the Device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs;
8. Cookies are also used by us for marketing purposes, consisting in the creation of behavioral profiles, which may be taken into account in terms of selecting the newsletter content addressed to Users, as well as targeting advertising tailored to the preferences of Users on the pages of Facebook. In such cases, based on information obtained through cookies stored on the Website User's end device, the content displayed, including advertising, is personalized to the User.
9. The administrator of the Website User's personal data in the form of information obtained through cookies is the Website operator - Mennica Polska S.A., ul. Ciasna 6, 00-232 Warsaw.
10. The Mint processes personal data of the Website User in the form of information obtained through cookies for the following purposes:
a) for service purposes, to facilitate access to content collected on the Website as described in para. 6 above. The processing of data for these purposes takes place on the legal basis of Article (6) (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (in Polish: RODO), i.e. for the implementation of the Mint's justified interest in facilitating the use of the Website.
(b) for analytical and statistical purposes, as described in para. 7 above. The processing of data for these purposes takes place on the legal basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation [in Polish: RODO], i.e. for the implementation of the Mint's justified interest in improving the functionality and content presented on the Website, based on the results of the Website Users' activity research and their preferences regarding the products offered by the Mint on the Website;
c) for marketing purposes consisting in targeting behavioral advertising at Website Users in accordance with the description in para. 8 above. Data processing for these purposes is based on the consent of the Website User (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation [in Polish: RODO]). The consent is voluntary. The Website User may withdraw its consent at any time, but this does not affect the actions taken on its basis before the withdrawal of this consent;
d) to establish, assert or defend claims. The processing of data for these purposes takes place on the legal basis of Article (6) (1) (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation [in Polish: RODO], i.e. for the implementation of the Mint's justified interest in defending its rights.
11. The personal data of the Website User used for marketing purposes will be stored by the Mint until the Website User withdraws his/her consent or raises his/her objection to the processing of his/her data for marketing purposes, whereas data used in the remaining scope will for stored for a period of 5 years.
12. The personal data of the Website User are subject to automated processing, including profiling, in order to apply the behavioral advertising referred to in para. 7 above. There will be no automatic decisions, which would cause legal effects or in a similar way would have a significant influence on the Website User, regarding the Website User taken on the basis of the profiles.
13. The Website User has the right to object to the processing of his/her data for marketing purposes, including profiling.
14. The Website User is entitled to: have access to personal data, rectify, delete, restrict processing and to transfer the data.
15. The Website User has the right to object for reasons related to his/her special situation in relation to the processing of his/her data for the purpose resulting from the implementation of the legally justified interests of the Mint. Then, the Mint will not process the personal data of the Website User, unless there are important, legally justified legal grounds for processing such data, which overrides the interests, rights or freedoms of the Website User.
16. The personal data of the Website User may be transferred to (a third country) ensuring an adequate level of data protection in accordance with the decision of the EU Commission referred to in Article (45) (1) of the GDPR [in Polish: RODO].
17. The Website User is entitled to complain to the competent supervisory authority, in particular in the country of his/her usual residence, his/her place of work or the place of committing an alleged violation. In the case of the RP, it is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection [in Polish: PUODO], whose Office is located at: ul. [street] Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
18. The Website User may contact the personal data protection officer of the Mint by writing to the address of the Buyer or by sending a message to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
19. How can you manage cookies and can you not use them?
The mechanism enabling users to choose whether to enable or disable the collection of information about them to handle advertising targeting can be found here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Remember that by choosing the settings in particular in the programs of the aforementioned suppliers you always have the possibility to specify the conditions for storing or accessing cookies. We kindly ask you to agree to placing on your Device, accessing and using cookies in the manner described above.
21. Cookies do not change any configuration in the Device.
Cookies stored on your Device and obtaining access to them do not cause any other configuration changes in your Device or in the software installed on it.
22. More about cookies.