1. Personal data.
We do not collect any information automatically, except information contained in cookie files. Cookies are not used to collect any personal data of the Website Users. However, we can identify our Users with their individual IP addresses.
2. What are cookies?
3. Who sets cookies?
The entity that sets cookie files on the Device of the Mint’s Website User and has the right to access them is the operator of the Website - Mennica Polska od 1766r Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Żelazna 56, 00-852 Warsaw.
Cookies are used by the Mint, or by companies from the same group. Cookies set and stored on your Device may be also used by advertisers cooperating with the Mint and partners of the Mint, such as (for the moment), Google and Facebook. At any time, you can delete cookies from your Device.
Cookies are used on the Mint’s Website for the following purposes:
- to support baskets in the process of placing orders at the Mint’s online shop;
- to adapt the content of the Website to preferences of individual Website Users, and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow for recognizing the Website User’s Device and for proper displaying of the web page adapted to individual needs of the Users;
- to prepare statistical data to help understand how the Website Users use different web pages, which allows for improving their structure and content (e.g. in collaboration with Google);
- to maintain the Website User session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to re-enter the User’s login and password when visiting other sub-pages;
- to connect with such websites as e.g. Facebook.
6. Third party cookies.
7. How to manage cookies and not to use them?
or on your mobile device:
9. Cookies do not change the configuration of the settings on your device.
Cookies stored on your Device and obtaining access to them change neither other settings on your Device, nor software installed on it.
10. More about cookies.