Friesian Horse, 1 dollar, Series: Man's best friends - Horses
- Producer:Mint of Poland
- Denomination:1 dollar
- Metal:Ag 999
- Decoration:digital printing
- Size:38.61 mm
- Weight:17.50 g
- Circulation :750 pcs
- Date of issue:December 2016
Not only lovers of equestrian activities will be enchanted with the silver gleams of this commemorative coin! Vivid images of the magnificent Friesian horses dynamically reflect the sheer beauty of these gentle animals. Thanks to best-quality digital printing the image of the sable stallion depicted on the coin looks strikingly lifelike. The design of the reverse alludes to the rural landscape of the historical province of Friesland – the cradle of the Friesian horse.
- a must-have for all lovers of equestrian activities!
- minted in fine .999 sterling silver
- high-end digital printing
- limited mintage – only 750 pcs!
- specially designed presentation case featuring an impressive Friesian horse
Purebred Friesian horses are recognized by their raven-black coat color, powerful overall conformation, good bone structure, arched neck and well-chiseled, short-eared head. A Friesian horse has a long thick mane and a silky tail. These beautiful animals are noted for their brisk, high-stepping trot. Friesian horses are valued for their intelligence, docility and willingness to cooperate with people. Elegant and good tempered, Friesian horses are highly valued among film directors, hence their popularity in movies and television. For example, they were starred in such films as “The Mask of Zorro” and “Interview with a Vampire”.
- In the central part of the coin – effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Below it – initials of the sculptor: IRB (Ian Rank-Broadley).Below it – mint mark: m/w, hallmark: Ag 999.
- Along the rim – inscriptions separated by decorative dots: ELIZABETH II, NIUE ISLAND (issuer), 1 DOLLAR (face value), 2016 (year of issue).
Recent release coins and numismatic products
Discover our offer and enrich your collection with valuable excitement carriers